Christmas in July


Hello stampers! Today I'm up on Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps blog with a Christmas card, because it's never too early for Holiday cards - every single year I try to mass produce in advance, let's see what I'll do this time. For this project I chose purple, white and silver colors, with a bit of ink blending and heat embossing.

Ciao a tutti! Oggi sono sul blog di Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps con una card di Natale, visto che non è mai troppo presto per i biglietti di Natale - ogni anno provo a produrre tutto in anticipo, vediamo cosa riuscirò a fare stavolta. Per questo progetto ho scelto viola, bianco e argento, con un pizzico di inchiostro e embossing.


I started by cutting a piece of purple cardstock and I heat embossed small, medium and large snowflakes in silver. I begun stamping the biggest ones on the edges and then I filled the gaps with the other ones, leaving some space in the center.

Ho cominciato a tagliare del cartoncino viola e ho embossato fiocchi di neve piccoli, medi e grandi con della polvere argento. Ho iniziato a timbrare i più grandi sui bordi, poi ho riempito gli spazi vuoti con gli altri più piccoli, lasciando libero al centro.


Then I decided to darken the edges by blending Seedless Preserves and Black Soot Distress Inks.

Poi ho deciso di scurire i bordi sfumando Distress Inks Seedless Preserves e Black Soot.


Finally I die cut a vellum circle and a white house. I white embossed a sentiment which says "best wishes" onto the vellum piece and I glued everything together.

Infine ho fustellato un cerchio da del vellum e una casa bianca. Ho embossato l'augurio in bianco sul vellum e ho incollato tutto insieme.


Metallic embossing is one of my favorite technique for Christmas, since it gives a bit of shining to everything!

L'embossing con colori metallici è una delle mie tecniche preferite per Natale, visto che dà un po' di lucentezza al tutto!

You May Also Like

0 commenti