Red Rose


Hello there!As you may know, flowers are my favorite subject for cards. For today's one I used the Big Rose by Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps, which is full of little details, and a patterned paper. Quick, simple and easy!

Ciao a tutti! Come già avrete capito, i soggetti floreali sono i miei preferiti per le card. Per quella di oggi ho utilizzato la Big Rose di Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps, che è ricca di piccoli dettagli, e carta decorativa. Veloce, semplice e facile da realizzare!



First of all I stamped it on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut. I added some dots all around the shadows of the petals in order to give some dimension to the flower.

Prima di tutto l'ho timbrato su del cartoncino bianco con dell'inchiostro Memento nero, colorato con pennarelli ad alcohol e ritagliato. Ho aggiunto qualche puntino tutto intorno alle zone d'ombra dei petali, con l'obiettivo di dare maggior tridimensionalità al fiore.



Then I chose a patterned paper, picked a piece of white cardstock cut in a diagonal way. I stamped the sentiment, that says "best wishes" in italian.

In seguito ho scelto una carta decorativa, ho preso del cartoncino bianco e l'ho tagliato in senso diagonale, timbrandoci sopra l'augurio.



To finish the card, I took a strip of black cardstock and I placed it under the white cardstock. I glued everything on a cardbase and I adhered the big flower with foam tape.

Per concludere il tutto, ho preso del cartoncino nero e l'ho piazzato proprio sotto quello bianco. Ho incollato il tutto su una baso e ho fissato il fiore con del nastro gommato.


Supplies used:

Rose Lg. Open

You May Also Like

0 commenti