Mr. and Mrs. Donut


Hello romantic people! Well, today I'm sharing the card I made for my boyfriend in order to celebrate Valentine's Day. Unfortunately we're currently living apart from each other, but I'm going to give him this card quite soon. I chose this adorable couple of donuts with hearts in their hands, available on Some Odd Girl shop.

Buongiorno a tutti i romantici! Già, oggi vi mostro la card che ho realizzato per il mio ragazzo, così da poter festeggiare San Valentino. Sfortunatamente al momento viviamo lontani, ma sto per consegnargliela a mano tra una settimana. Ho scelto questa adorabile coppia di ciambelle con il cuore tra le mani, disponibile sullo shop di Some Odd Girl.


I colored them with alcohol markers on white cardstock and fussy cut.

Li ho colorati con i pennarelli ad alcohol su del cartoncino bianco e li ho ritagliati.


I combined these two donuts with two patterned papers: a pink one and a brown one with a woodgrain effect. I adhered the donuts with foam tape in order to give them some dimension and I put everything on a white cardbase.

Ho deciso di abbinare a queste ciambelle due carte patterned: una rosa e una marrone con effetto legno. Ho incollato le ciambelle con del nastro gommato così da dar loro maggior rilievo rispetto allo sfondo e ho fissato il tutto su una base bianca.


I mean, I couldn't resist their sweet faces!

Cioè, si può resistere a due facce dolciose come queste?!

You May Also Like

0 commenti