My friend is a supergirl


Hello there! January was an hard month, especially for a friend of mine: I made this card for her, because she must be strong and fight like a superhero. I was searching for the best idea when I saw the Super Mae digi stamp by Some Odd Girl. I printed it on white cardstock and I used promarkers, gel pens and pencil to color her.

Ciao a tutti! Gennaio è stato un mese difficile, specialmente per una mia cara amica: ho realizzato questa card per lei, visto che deve essere forte e combattere come un supereroe. Mentre stavo cercando un'idea per questa card, mi sono imbattuta nel timbro Super Mae di Some Odd Girl. L'ho stampato su del cartoncino bianco e ho preso pennarelli, penne e matite per colorarla.


I chose pink and gold since she loves sparkling - so I need to re-create a trendy superhero! Then I fussy cut her and added a couple of white dots for the eyes.

Ho scelto il rosa e l'oro perché adora gli sbrilluccichii - per cui mi sono impegnata a ricreare una supergirl alla moda! Poi l'ho ritagliata e le ho aggiunto un paio di puntini bianchi per gli occhi.


Next I picked a white cardbase and blended some Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide on top of a Create a Smile stencil. I glued Super Mae with foam tape, I added some golden stars here and there and stamped the sentiment that says "For you".

Per finire ho predisposto la base per la card e ho sfumato del Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber su uno stencil di Create a Smile. Ho incollato Super Mae con del nastro gommato, ho aggiunto qualche stella dorata e ho timbrato l'augurio.

You May Also Like

0 commenti