Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



Hello! I'm taking a little break from Holiday cards for sharing this one I made for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Fall/Winter Edition! All the stamps I used are from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps, especially the Coffee Cup Heart - the design is beautiful!


Ciao a tutti! Mi sono presa una piccola pausa dalla produzione natalizia per condividere questa card realizzata per la Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Edizione Autunno/Inverno! Tutti i timbri utilizzati sono di Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps, specialmente il timbro Coffee Cup Heart - il design è bellissimo!


As my cardbase I used a white cardstock on which I stamped a lot of snowflakes (small, medium and large). I did the same on a piece of brown and kraft cardstock. 

Come base ho utilizzato del cartoncino bianco, su cui ho timbrato moltissimi fiocchi di neve (sia piccoli, che medi che grandi). Ho fatto lo stesso su del cartoncino marrone e kraft.


Then I stamped the Coffee Cup, I coloured it with alcohol pens and fussy cut. I added a bit of glossy accent on the heart and a couple of eyes with a black gel pen. Finally I choose the Warm Winter sentiment and I stamped it on a light blue strip of paper.

Poi ho timbrato il bicchierone di caffè, l'ho colorato con i pennarelli ad alcol e l'ho ritagliato. Ho aggiunto del glossy accent sul cuoricino e un paio di occhietti con la penna gel nera. Infine ho scelto la scritta Warm Winter e l'ho timbrata su del cartoncino azzurro.


Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps is one of the supersponsor, so we're giving away a 25$ gift certificate to the store to a lucky commentator! Be sure to check out all the other beautiful projects you can find here.

Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps è uno dei supersponsor, per cui regaleremo un buono da 25$ da utilizzare nello shop a uno di coloro che commenteranno! Lasciatevi ispirare da tutti i progetti che potete trovare qui.

Supplies used:

Coffee Cup Heart

Snowflakes sm. and med. set of 2
Warm Winter Wishing

You May Also Like

8 commenti