Once upon a time...

 

Hello my friends! New month means a new digi release at Whimsy Stamps: today I'm showcasing this clean and simple card I made with the Marching Gnome digi stamp designed by Some Odd Girl. I love the pose and the smiling face of the gnome, as well as his beautiful outfit. So I decided to create a card inspired by the tales that begins with "Once upon a time...". 

Ciao a tutti! Un nuovo mese significa una nuova release di Whimsy Stamps: oggi vi mostro la card CAS che ho realizzato con il digi Marching Gnome disegnato da Some Odd Girl. Adoro la posa e il faccino sorridente dello gnomo, nonché l'outfit folkloristico. Per questo ho deciso di creare una card che si ispirasse ai racconti di fiabe che cominciano con "C'era una volta...".


I printed the gnome on white cardstock, colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I added golden details with a glitter pen and a layer of glossy accents on top of his glasses. I adhered it on a white cardbase, with a partial die cut by Tim Holtz and some leaves, nuts and mushrooms by different stampset from MFT Stamps and Lawn Fawn. I enjoyed myself so much while I created this card!

Ho stampato lo gnomo su del cartoncino bianco, l'ho colorato con pennarelli ad alcohol e ritagliato. Ho aggiunto qualche dettaglio dorato con una penna glitter e uno strato di glossy accent sugli occhiali. L'ho incollato su una base bianca, con una fustellata parziale da un set di Tim Holtz e qualche foglia, ghianda e funghetto qua e là, timbrati da diversi set di MFT Stamps e Lawn Fawn. Mi sono divertita davvero molto mentre creavo questa card!

You May Also Like

0 commenti