Be your own kind of beautiful

 

Hello stampers! Today I can finally say that I was asked to guest design for Whimsy Stamps during the month of February... and I couldn't say no! For my first project I used the new "Be your own kind of beautiful" digi stamp: I love the pose of the girl, since she seems to be flying in the air to me.

Ciao a tutti! Oggi posso finalmente condividere la notizia: mi è stato chiesto di essere guest designer di Whimsy Stamps per il mese di febbraio...e non potevo certo dire di no! Per questo mio primo progetto ho utilizzato il nuovissimo digi "Be your own kind of beautiful": adoro la posa della ragazza, visto che sembra si stia librando in aria.


So I printed it on white paper, colored the girl with alochol markers and fussy cut. Then I chose a patterned paper in rose color and with beautiful flowers as my background, die cut two cloudy borders (one from white cardstock and the other from vellum) and stamped a sentiment at the bottom. 

Per questo l'ho stampato su della carta bianca, ho colorato la ragazza con dei pennarelli ad alcohol e ritagliato. Poi ho scelto una carta decorativa sui colori del rosa e con dei bellissimi fiori per il mio sfondo, ho fustellato due bordi a forma di nuvola (uno da del vellum e uno da del cartoncino bianco). Infine ho timbrato la scritta in basso a destra.

You May Also Like

2 commenti

  1. Gorgeous creation Giada. So happy to have you Guest Designing with Whimsy this month! LOVE what you've done with this sweet Sassy Cheryl image. So gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you for this opportunity, Wendy!

      Elimina