Getting ready for Christmas


Hello stampers! Christmas is coming in 2 months, so it's time to start creating Holiday cards! For my first Christmas card of the year I chose the tiny and cute snowman by Some Odd Girl. As my first step I realized a tag, then I put it on a customized background.

Ciao a tutti! Mancano solo 2 mesi a Natale, quindi è tempo di realizzare qualche card a tema! Per creare la mia prima card natalizia dell'anno ho scelto il piccolo e carinissimo pupazzo di neve di Some Odd Girl. Come primo step ho realizzato una tag, che poi ho deciso di posizionare su uno sfondo personalizzato.


I printed the snowman on a piece of white cardstock and colored it with alcohol markers. I added lots of white dots here and there as if they were snowflakes, covering part of the snowman too. I die cut the image with a tag die and tied a string on top of it.

Ho stampato il pupazzo di neve su del cartoncino bianco e l'ho colorato con pennarelli ad alcohol. Ho aggiunto un sacco di puntini bianchi/fiocchi di neve qua e là, coprendo anche parte del pupazzo di neve. Ho fustellato l'immagine con una fustella a forma di tag e ho annodato un nastrino ad di sopra.


Then I put the tag and the heat embossed sentiment on a kraft panel, on which I blended some Walnut Stain Distress Oxide with a stencil. I added lots and lots of snowflakes - white dots too! I really love the snowy atmosphere and the color palette!

Infine ho posizionato la tag e l'augurio embossato su un pannello kraft, su cui avevo precedentemente sfumato del Distress Oxide Walnut Stain tramite uno stencil. Ho aggiunto una vagonata di puntini bianchi anche qui! Adoro l'atmosfera e anche la palette di colori che ho utilizzato!

You May Also Like

0 commenti