Beware the mummy ghost

 

Boo stampers! Here I am with another Halloween card made with one of the super-cute ghost stamps designed by Some Odd Girl and available at Whimsy Stamps shop. I created a spooky scene with ink and stencil. This time I chose the mummy ghost, that I printed on white cardstock and colored.

Boo a tutti! Eccomi con un'altra card di Halloween, realizzata con uno dei fantasmini super-carini disegnati da Some Odd Girl e disponibili sullo shop di Whimsy Stamps. Ho creato una scena spaventosa con inchiostro e stencil. Questa volta ho scelto un fantasma vestito da mummia, che ho stampato su del cartoncino bianco e colorato.


I picked few markers, that I used especially for the bandages - I really want to use different colors to make everything pop. Then I fussy cut it.

Ho scelto pochissimi pennarelli, che ho utilizzato in particolare per il bendaggio - ho voluto utilizzare colori diversi per far risaltare le diverse parti. Poi ho ritagliato il fantasmino.


For the background, I blended some white pigment ink on a blakc cardstock, using a stencil with a forest design. Finally I added some white highlights with a gel pen and the sentiment on top of a strip of white paper.

Per lo sfondo, ho sfumato dell'inchiostro bianco su del cartoncino nero, utilizzando uno stencil per realizzare una foresta. Infine ho aggiunto qualche punto luce con della penna bianca e l'augurio su del cartoncino bianco.

You May Also Like

0 commenti