Owl Wizard

Hello stampers! I'm back here with a magical card today, created with the funny Owl Wizard by Some Odd Girl for Whimsy Stamps. I love his face, especially the hat and the bear... how wise he should be! I printed the digi on a white piece of cardstock and colored with alcohol markers. I added a couple of white dots for the eyes and a touch of gold on the moon and the stars of the hat.

Ciao a tutti! Sono di nuovo qui con una card magica, realizzata con il simpaticissimo Owl Wizard di Some Odd Girl per Whimsy Stamps. Adoro il suo muso, specialmente il cappello da mago e la barba... sembra proprio un grande saggio! Ho stampato il timbro digitale su del cartoncino bianco e l'ho colorato con i pennarelli ad alcohol. Ho aggiunto un paio di punti bianchi per gli occhi e un tocco di oro su luna e stelle del cappello.


I cut the panel in a square shape and I picked a square of brown cardstock too in order to frame the white one. I did the same with the sentiment, while I chose a blue cardstock for the background, on which I heat embossed some images with gold embossing powder.

Ho ritagliato il pannello in una forma quadrata e l'ho abbinato a un quadrato marrone, che fosse in grado di incorniciarlo. Ho fatto lo stesso con l'augurio, mentre ho scelto un cartoncino blu come sfondo, su cui ho embossato un paio di immagini in oro. 

You May Also Like

0 commenti