Tree of life

 

Hello stampers! This is a bittersweet post, since it's my last one as DT member of Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - my very first DT experience. I've been part of this family since June 2016: it was an hard choice, but moving, furnishing my new home and working full-time are activities that are getting me too busy. I created this card in the evening, using some new pieces together with some leftovers.

Ciao a tutti! Questo è un post dolce-amaro, dato che si tratta dell'ultimo che scrivo come membro del DT di Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - che costituisce la mia primissima esperienza come DT. Ho fatto parte di questa famiglia da giugno 2016: si è trattato di una scelta difficile, ma trasloco, arredamento e lavorare full-time sono attività che mi tengono occupata... fin troppo. Ho realizzato questa card di sera, utilizzando elementi nuovi ed avanzi di lavori passati.


First of all, I stamped the Big Tree 1 on a piece of white cardstock with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and colored it with alcohol markers. Then I fussy cut.

Prima di tutto, ho timbrato l'immagine Big Tree 1 su del cartoncino bianco con dell'inchiostro Memento Tuxedo nero, poi l'ho colorato con dei pennarelli ad alcohol e ritagliato.


I blended a couple of Distress Oxide inks (Shabby Shutters and Broken China) on a piece of watercolor paper and put both the tree and the blended piece under a polaroid die cut.

Ho sfumato un paio di Distress Oxide (Shabby Shutters e Broken China) su della carta acquerellabile, posizionando sia l'albero che il foglio distressato sotto ad una polaroid fustellata.


I used a kraft panel as my cardbase, that I customized with some tone-on-tone leaves. I glued everything together with foam tape, adding a sentiment on top of the tree. This could be a very unique masculine card too!

Ho utilizzato un pannello kraft come base, che ho personalizzato con delle foglie tono-su-tono. Ho incollato il tutto con del nastro gommato, aggiungendo un augurio sopra l'albero. Questa potrebbe essere una card maschile originale!

Supplies used:



You May Also Like

0 commenti