This cat rocks!

 


Hello stampers! Today I'm sharing this little square card that I made for my boyfriend, since he loved the Fishing Cat digi stamp at first sight.

Ciao a tutti! Oggi vi mostro questa piccola card quadrata che ho realizzato per il mio ragazzo, visto che si è innamorato del digi Fishing Cat a prima vista.


I printed the flipped fishing cat and colored it with alcohol markers in blue, grey and orange shades. Then I fussy cut it and placed on top of a kraft panel with different pieces of patterned papers. Finally I stamped the sentiment, which I think it's perfect for this satisfied cat!

Ho stampato l'immagine del gatto specchiata e l'ho colorato con pennarelli ad alcohol nei colori azzurro, arancione e grigio. Poi l'ho ritagliato e posizionato su un pannello kraft con diverse carte decorative. Infine ho timbrato la scritta, che penso si addica a un gatto con un muso così soddisfatto!

You May Also Like

0 commenti