Hedgehog with a flower


Hello stampers! Even if I'm staying at home and not going out from 2 weeks, I love seeing the beauty of nature from my window. It makes me feel calm and lucky. As soon as I saw this sweet hedgehog by Some Odd Girl I knew I had to color it to make a clean and simple card.

Ciao a tutti! Anche se siamo costretti a rimanere a casa e a non uscire per 2 settimane, mi piace soffermarmi sulla bellezza della natura guardandola dalla mia finestra. Infatti mi fa sentire calma e fortunata. Non appena ho visto questo dolce riccio di Some Odd Girl, ho capito che dovevo colorarlo e realizzare una card semplice e pulita.


First of all I printed the digi stamp as usual and colored with alcohol markers. I used the image on the website as a reference and added some white highlights here and there with a white gel pen.

Prima di tutto ho stampato il timbro digitale come mio solito e l'ho colorato con i pennarelli ad alcohol. Ho utilizzato l'immagine sul sito come riferimento e ho aggiunto qualche punto luce qua e là con la penna gel bianca.


Next I die cut the image with a circle die. I chose a decorative paper with a beige and green pattern as my front panel. I stamped a sentiment on a strip of white cardstock and glued eveything on top of my cardbase.

Poi ho fustellato il riccio con una fustella circolare. Ho scelto una carta con un pattern beige e verde da utilizzare come pannello frontale. Ho timbrato l'augurio su una striscia di cartoncino bianco e ho incollato il tutto sulla mia base.


What a super-cute face!

Che faccina adorabile!

You May Also Like

0 commenti