Some Odd Girl - Winter scene with deer



Hello my friends! As you can see, one of my favorite critters for Holiday cards is deer. I love them, especially the sweet ones: as soon as I saw the Holiday Minis digi stampset by Some Odd Girl, I knew I had to buy it! I decided to combine this deer with unsual but pretty color combos for Christmas: light blue with brown and grey.

Ciao a tutti! Come potete vedere, uno dei miei soggetti preferiti per le card natalizie è la renna. Le adoro tutte, in particolare quelle dall'aspetto tenero e dagli occhioni dolci: non appena ho visto il set digitale Holiday Minis di Some Odd Girl, sapevo di dovermelo accaparrare! Ho deciso di abbinare la renna a combinazioni di colore non tradizionali ma comunque molto belle per Natale: azzurro con grigio e marrone.


I printed the deer on white cardstock, colored it with alcohol markers and fussy cut. For the background I die cut some pieces: a white hill, a rectangular panel in light blue and some trees by Tim Holtz which I previously heat embossed in white. I stamped my sentiment on top of the hill and added some white dots in the sky.

Ho stampato la renna su del cartoncino bianco, colorato con i pennarelli ad alcohol e ritagliata. Per lo sfondo ho fustellato un po' di cose: una collina bianca, un pannello rettangolare azzurrino e qualche albero di Tim Holtz che avevo precedentemente embossato in bianco. Ho timbrato la scritta sulla collina e aggiunto qualche puntino bianco nel cielo.


For the main panel, I die cut grey and kraft cardstock and I stamped some snowflakes by Tim Holtz on top of them with white ink. Finally I used some baker's twine to tie a bow around the neck of the deers, as if it was a scarf!

Per la base ho fustellato del cartoncino grigio e kraft ed ho timbrato qualche fiocco di neve sempre di Tim Holtz utilizzando dell'inchiostro bianco. Infine ho utilizzato del twine per stringere un nodo intorno al collo delle renne, come se fosse una sciarpa! 

You May Also Like

0 commenti