Nasty spells


Hello stampers! Today I'm back with an Halloween card for Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. As I have little time for crafting, I decided to pick up all my leftovers and try to put them together.

Ciao a tutti! Oggi sono tornata a condividere una delle ultime card di Halloween della stagione per Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. Visto che ho pochissimo tempo per creare, ho deciso di prendere in mano tutti gli avanzi delle card e trovare qualcosa che funzionasse insieme.


First of all, I used a couple of Distress Oxides (Broken China, Wilted Violet and Abandoned Coral) to create a splotchy background.

Prima di tutto ho utilizzato un paio di Distress Oxides (Broken China, Wilted Violet e Abandoned Coral) per realizzare uno sfondo artistico.


I colored the Potion Bottle with alcohol markers and fussy cut.

Ho colorato una Potion Bottle con pennarelli ad alcohol e ho ritagliato.


Then I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Black ink and glued the potion with foam adhesive.

Poi ho timbrato la scritta con del Versafine nero e ho incollato la pozione con l'adesivo gommato.


Finally I put everything onto a black cardbase, on which I drew some white dots.

Infine ho fissato il tutto su una base nera, su cui ho disegnato dei puntini bianchi.


Supplies used:

Potion Bottle Lg.
Nasty Spells

You May Also Like

2 commenti

  1. I love your card!! Great instructions and like how you showed the potion next to the stamp. You really made some potion look like magic!

    RispondiElimina