Happy haunting


Hello stampers! Today I have an Halloween card for you, made with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps supplies. It isn't a spooky one, since I added googly eyes to make the final result funnier. A quick reminder: all Halloween stamps are 20% off until the end of September!


Ciao a tutti! Oggi sono qui a mostrarvi una card di Halloween, realizzata con timbri di Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. Non si tratta di una card spaventosa, visto che ho aggiunto due paia di occhietti per rendere il tutto più divertente. Vi ricordo che fino a fine settembre i timbri a tema Halloween sono scontati del 20%!


I began with a violet cardstock, on which I blended Seedless Preserves and Black Soot Distress Inks. I left the center quite light, adding more colors on the edges.

Ho cominciato con del cartoncino viola, su cui ho sfumato gli inchiostri Distress Seedless Preserves e Black Soot. Ho lasciato il centro abbastanza chiaro, aggiungendo colore solo sui bordi.


Thanks to my MISTI tool, I stamped the Bare Tree Tall multiple times all around the edges, using Versafine Black ink.

Grazie al MISTI, ho timbrato l'immagine Bare Tree Tall più volte, sempre lungo i contorni, utilizzando del Versafine nero.


At this point I stamped a couple of ghosts, put different sizes of googly eyes on both and fixed them down in the center of the card with foam tape.

A questo punto ho timbrato un paio di fantasmi, ho aggiunto 2 occhietti a entrambi e li ho incollati al centro della card con del nastro adesivo gommato.


Finally I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink at the bottom of the panel, I covered it with white embossing powder and heat embossed.

Infine ho timbrato la scritta con del Versamark sulla parte bassa del pannello, ho coperto il tutto con della polvere da embossing e ho embossato.

Supplies used:

Bare Tree Tall
Ghost Vamp
Happy Haunting Drips



You May Also Like

0 commenti