Have a magical Christmas



Hello stampers! I'm trying to get ready for Christmas since I don't want to be behind as usual...and so these months will be full of Holiday cards that I hope could inspire you. Let's start with this card, made with the new holly stamp by Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.

Ciao a tutti! Sto cercando di prepararmi al Natale con un un certo anticipo, visto che non voglio trovarmi in ritardo su tutto (come al solito)...per questo nei prossimi mesi troverete moltissime card natalizie, che spero possano ispirare anche voi. Cominciamo con questo biglietto, realizzato con il nuovo agrifoglio di Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.


I started by stamping the holly multiple times on a piece of white cardstock with green ink.

Ho cominciato timbrando più volte l'agrifoglio su del cartoncino bianco con dell'inchiostro verde.


In order to achieve a good result with the color of the berries, I decided to cover them with white Nuvo Drops and let it dry.

Per raggiungere un buon risultato con il colore delle bacche, ho deciso di coprirle con delle Nuvo Drops bianche e lasciar asciugare.


At this point I colored every single berry with a red gel pen.

A questo punto ho colorato ogni singola bacca con una penna gel rossa.


Finally I heat embossed an italian sentiment which says "Merry Christmas to you" in gold on red cardstock.

Infine ho embossato con polvere dorata con cartoncino rosso il mio sentiment.


I decided to create another version of this card, using kraft cardstock and two different brown inks for the holly. The sentiment is heat embossed in white on brown. I can't decide which one is my favorite, and you?

Ho deciso di realizzare anche un'altra versione, utilizzando cartoncino kraft e due diversi inchiostri marroni per l'agrifoglio. Questa volta l'augurio è embossato in bianco su cartoncino marrone. Non riesco a scegliere quale è la mia preferita, e voi?

Supplies used:

Viney Holly

You May Also Like

0 commenti