Valentine Delivery Pup


Hello friends! I made a card with this digi yet, but since it's so cute I decided to create another project with it. The image is designed by Some Odd Girl for Whimsy Stamps and it's called Valentine Delivery Pup. I combined it with a couple of stampsets by Create a Smile Stamps, using a map of the world in particular: I have friends and pieces of heart all around the world, so I thought to put the pawstie on a globe with lots of letters on the background. 

Ciao a tutti! Ho già realizzato una card con questo digi, ma visto che è troppo carino ho deciso di crearne un'altra. L'immagine è stata disegnata da Some Odd Girl per Whimsy Stamps ed è chiamata Valentine Delivery Pup. Ho deciso di abbinarlo a un paio di set di Create a Smile Stamps, utilizzando un mappamondo: ho amici e affetti sparsi in giro per il mondo, per cui ho pensato di posizionare il postino su un globo con un sacco di lettere sullo sfondo. 

First of all I printed the digi on white cardstock, colored it with alcohol markers and fussy cut. I stamped the globe and the sentiment on top of a white cardstock too and colored them as well. I used a long piece of kraft cardstock and customized it with tone-on-tone letters and packages.

Prima di tutto ho stampato il digi su del cartoncino bianco, l'ho colorato con i pennarelli ad alcohol e ritagliato. Ho timbrato il mappamondo e l'augurio su del cartoncino bianco, colorando e ritagliando anche loro. Ho utilizzato un lungo pezzo di cartoncino kraft e l'ho personalizzato con lettere e pacchetti tono su tono.


Finally I added some shimmer with Clear Wink of Stella on top of the hearts.

Infine ho aggiunto del luccichio con del wink of stella trasparente al di sopra dei cuoricini.

You May Also Like

0 commenti