Here comes the pawstie!

 

Hello there and happy New Year! Everyone is looking for good news this year, so my first creation of 2021 is a special tag. I used the adorable and new Valentine Delivery Pup digi stamp designed by Some Odd Girl for Whimsy Stamps.

Ciao amici e buon anno! Penso che tutti noi ci auguriamo buone notizie per questo nuovo anno, per cui la mia prima creazione del 2021 è una tag speciale. Ho utilizzato un nuovo timbro digitale, l'adorabile Valentine Delivery Pup disegnata da Some Odd Girl per Whimsy Stamps.


I printed this puppy on white cardstock, colored it with alcohol markers and fussy cut. I chose aqua blue, warm grey and brown shades for the puppy.

Ho stampato il cagnolino su del cartoncino bianco, colorato con pennarelli ad alcohol e ritagliato. Ho scelto una palette di colori basata su verde acqua, marroni e grigi caldi.


I picked a strip of kraft cardstock and cut it as a big tag. Then I heat embossed it with snowflakes, using Versamark Ink and white embossing powder. To fullfill the tag, I added a bunch of liquid pearls here and there.

Ho preso del cartoncino kraft e l'ho ritagliato a forma di grande tag. Poi l'ho embossato con fiocchi di neve, utilizzando inchiostro Versamark e polvere da embossing bianca. Per riempire la tag, ho aggiunto un sacco di liquid pearls qua e là.


Finally I stamped a sentiment and put it near to the puppy, that I glued with foam tape. As final touch, I fixed two hearts and a layer of clear Wink of Stella here and there.

Infine ho timbrato una scritta e l'ho posizionata vicino al cagnolino, che ho incollato con del nastro gommato. Come tocco finale, ho incollato due cuori rossi e del Wink of Stella trasparente.

You May Also Like

0 commenti