Robin in the snow

 


Hello my friends! I love robins with their redbreasts and sweet faces, so I decided to customize the bird from the Christmas Prank digi stamp designed by Some Odd Girl for Whimsy Stamps and put it in the middle of a snowy sky.

Ciao a tutti! Adoro il pettirosso, con il suo piumaggio variopinto ed il musino dolce, per cui ho deciso di personalizzare l'uccellino presente nel set Christmas Prank disegnato da Some Odd Girl per Whimsy Stamps e di posizionarlo al centro di una scena nevosa.


First of all I printed the bird with the Christmas ball on a white piece of cardstock, colored it as a robin and fussy cut. Then I placed it on a couple of hills, die cut from white cardstock.

Prima di tutto ho stampato l'uccellino con la pallina di Natale su del cartoncino bianco, l'ho colorato come un pettirosso e ritagliato. Poi l'ho posizionato sopra un paio di colline, fustellate da del cartoncino bianco.


I chose a light blue cardstock as my background, adding some 3D-liner as snowflakes here and there. Finally I added an heat embossed sentiment in white on red.

Ho scelto un cartoncino azzurro come sfondo, aggiungendo dei fiocchi di neve qua e là con il 3D-Liner. Infine ho aggiunto un augurio embossato in bianco su del cartoncino rosso.

You May Also Like

0 commenti