Snowy landscape

 

Hello stampers! It's December and I'm finally back on my blog. I joined the 11 Coloring Challenge on Instagram and worked to some new Holiday cards, that I hope I'm going to share here soon. Today I'm showing a couple of them, made with one of my favorite subject for Christmas: the deer. I used this sweet one by Some Odd Girl and Whimsy Stamps, dressed it with a scarf made of twine and put it on a snowy landscape.

Ciao a tutti! E' finalmente dicembre ed eccomi tornata sul blog. Nel frattempo ho partecipato alla 11 Coloring Challenge su Instagram e ho lavorato ad alcune nuove card natalizie, che spero di condividere presto anche qui. Oggi vi mostro un paio di queste card, realizzate con uno dei miei soggetti preferiti: la renna. Ho utilizzato questa dolce renna di Some Odd Girl e Whimsy Stamps, l'ho vestita con una sciarpa fatta di twine e l'ho posizionata su del paesaggio nevoso.


I made two different versions of the same card, using the same subject but changing colors and little details like the presents and che die cut for the ground.

Ho realizzato due versioni diverse della stessa card, utilizzando lo stesso soggetto ma cambiando colori e piccoli dettagli (come i regalini e i bordi fustellati).


I printed the deers multiple times on white cardstock, colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut. I added a scarf to them made with a red or blue twine, as well as some white details with a gel pen. I stamped some presents, colored and die cut them as well.

Ho stampato le renne più volte su del cartoncino bianco, colorato con pennarelli ad alcohol e ritagliati. Ho aggiunto la sciarpa realizzata con del twine rosso o azzurro, così come dei dettagli con la penna gel bianca. Ho timbrato i regali, li ho colorati e fustellati.


For the background I combined stencils with Distress Inks and white border die cuts. I kept everything clean, simple and soft, so that the deer could be the focus with the heat embossed sentiments.

Per lo sfondo ho abbinato stencils con Distress Inks e terreni bianchi fustellati. Ho mantenuto tutto molto semplice, pulito ed etereo, così che la renna possa rimanere il focus della card, insieme agli auguri embossati.

You May Also Like

0 commenti