Cupid Mae


Hello stampers! Today I felt romantic, so I created this Valentine's card with Cupid Mae digi stamp by Some Odd Girl. I colored this beautiful image with alcohol markers on top of a white cardstock, then I fussy cut. I added some highlights with a white gel pen.

Ciao amici! Oggi mi sentivo romantica, per cui ho creato questa card per San Valentino con il timbro Cupid Mae di Some Odd Girl. Ho colorato questa bellissima immagine con pennarelli ad alcohol su del cartoncino bianco, poi l'ho ritagliata. Ho aggiunto qualche punto luce con una penna gel bianca. 


I decided to combine this image with kraft and rose cardstock, as they were the same colors I used for Mae. I embossed them with the same embossing folder and added a sentiment and a brown heart.


Ho deciso di abbinare questa immagine a dei cartoncini kraft e rosa, visto che ho utilizzato gli stessi colori per Mae. Ho embossato entrambi con un folder e ho aggiunto l'augurio e un cuoricino marrone.



I think that this card is so cute and sweet, especially thanks to the white highlights on the hearts and her face!

Penso che questa card sia davvero carina e dolcissima, specialmente grazie ai punti luce sui cuoricini e il suo viso!

You May Also Like

0 commenti