Card with conical shells


Hello stampers! While I'm waiting for my mojo to come back, I decided to use the same layout of some previous cards of mine to create a birthday card with seashells. To do that, I used a couple of stamps by Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.

Ciao a tutti! Mentre attendo che l'ispirazione ritorni, ho deciso di utilizzare la stessa disposizione di altre card già realizzate per creare un biglietto di compleanno con le conchiglie. Per fare ciò, ho utilizzato un paio di timbri di Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.


First of all, I stamped lots of conical shells on a piece of white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo black ink.

Prima di tutto ho timbrato un sacco di conchiglie su del cartoncino bianco con dell'inchiostro Memento nero.


Then I colored every single shell with 3 shades of alcohol markers, I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock framed with a black one and stamped a seagull too.

In seguito ho colorato ogni singola conchiglia con 3 sfumature di pennarelli ad alcohol, ho timbrato l'augurio su del cartoncino bianco incorniciato nel nero e ho timbrato anche un gabbiano.


Finally I colored the seagull too, I framed the panel with black card and glued everything together.

Infine ho colorato anche il gabbiano e ho incollato il tutto su una base nera.


Supplies used:

Seagull

Beautiful, Amazing, Friend

You May Also Like

0 commenti