Use kraft - Create a Smile Challenge



Hello guys! Even if my adventure as Create a Smile Stamps Challenge Team member is ended, I want to keep on entering the challenge. When I saw the first theme of the year, which is "use kraft", I decided to case a card made by Yana Smakula and create a sort of henna pattern background on kraft cardstock.


Ciao a tutti! Anche se la mia avventura come membro del Challenge DT di Create a Smile Stamps si è conclusa, voglio comunque continuare a partecipare alle sfide. Quando ho visto il primo tema dell'anno, che è "use kraft", ho deciso di replicare una card realizzata da Yana Smakula e realizzare una sorta di sfondo henna su del cartoncino kraft.


First I stamped a bunch of images from the "Clear In Bloom" stampset multiple times, following a pattern, and heat embossed in white.

Prima di tutto ho timbrato un po' di immagini del set "Clear In Bloom" più volte, seguendo una sorta di pattern ed embossandoli in bianco.


Then I chose sentiments from different stampset and I heat embossed them too, but in gold. I trimmed them down, fixed with foam tape and added few sequins here and there.


Poi ho scelto diverse scritte di diversi set ed ho embossato anche quelli, ma in oro. Li ho ritagliati, incollati con del nastro gommato e ho aggiunto qualche sequins qua e là.


You May Also Like

6 commenti