Forever and always


Hello stampers! Today I'm showcasing a Valentine's Day card made with stamps by Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. The idea behind this card was creating a cluster of flowers following a heart shape and using one of my favorite sentiments, that says "Forever and always". Plus, Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps is hosting a special offer during the month of January; all the Valentine's Day stamps are 30% off:


Buongiorno creative! Oggi vi mostro una card per San Valentino, creata con timbri di Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. Il tutto parte dall'idea di realizzare un insieme di fiori a forma di cuore, su cui timbrare uno dei miei auguri preferiti: "Forever and always". In più, Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps ha messo in promozione tutti i timbri di San Valentino: per tutto il mese di gennaio sono scontati del 30%!


First I stamped all the flowers of the "Morning Glory - set of 5" stampset on a piece of masking tape. Then I fussy cut and I draw the shape of an heart on a piece of cardstock. At this point I tried to follow this shape by stamping and masking the flowers one by one, but it ended like a circle.

Prima di tutto ho timbrato tutti i fiori del set "Morning Glory" su della carta per masking. Poi li ho ritagliati uno ad uno e ho disegnato un cuore su del cartoncino bianco. A questo punto ho provato a seguire la forma tracciata, timbrando e mascherando i fiori uno per uno, ma ho finito per creare un cerchio.


Since I liked it, I kept on stamping and I colored everything with alcohol pens in yellow and gray shades. Next I fussy cut the cluster and stamped the sentiment inside.

Visto che mi è comunque piaciuto il risultato, ho continuato a timbrare e colorare i fiori con i pennarelli ad alcohol nelle sfumature del giallo e del grigio. Poi ho ritagliato il gruppo di fiori e timbrato l'augurio all'interno.


To make it pop even more, I decided to use a light gray carstock as my cardbase, folding it every half of an inch with my bone folder. I glued the flowers with foam tape and I added some white Nuvo Drops here and there.

Per dargli ancora più rilievo, ho deciso di utilizzare un cartoncino grigio chiaro come base, tracciando una piega a intervalli regolari di mezzo pollice. Ho incollato i fiori con del nastro gommato e ho aggiunto qualche Nuvo Drops bianca qua e là.


And a close-up:

E un dettaglio:



Supplies used:

Morning glory set of 5

Forever and Always

You May Also Like

0 commenti