Saying hello - Create a Smile challenge


Hello my friends! My favorite season has just begun and I feel full of inspiration. As my Prismacolor pencils are keeping on calling me, I decided to color these crocus and made a little squared card just to say "hello!" for the current Create a Smile blog challenge:

Ciao amici! La mia stagione preferita è appena cominciata e mi sento ricca di ispirazione. Visto che le mie matite Prismacolor continuano a chiamarmi, ho deciso di colorare questi crochi e creare una piccola card quadrata solo per dire "ciao!", adattissima all'attuale sfida sul blog di Create a Smile:



First I stamped the three crocus images and a couple of leaves from the "Clear Crokisses" stampset on a piece of kraft paper with Versafine black ink. I took note of the prismacolor I used, so that you can try the same one to achieve a similar result: I used PC938, PC956, PC1009, PC1026, PC118 and PC917 for the crocus, while PC989, PC1005 and PC1091 for the grass. I stamped them with the MISTI tool in order to stamp them again to strengthen the edges after the coloring process.

Prima di tutto ho timbrato le tre immagini di crochi e un paio di fili d'erba dal set "Clear Crokisses" su della carta kraft con dell'inchiostro Versafine nero. Ho preso nota delle matite che ho utilizzato, così che chiunque possa utilizzare le stesse per ottenere un risultato simile: ho usato PC938, PC956, PC1009, PC1026, PC118 and PC917 per i crochi, PC989, PC1005 e PC1091 per l'erba. Ho timbrato il tutto con il MISTI così da poterci ri-timbrare sopra una volta colorati.



Then I fussy cut them and die cut a circle out of a piece of vellum. I choose the "hello" die from the Cool Cuts Tiny Sentiments set and I die cut a piece of gold cardstock, that I glued on a strip of black paper. Get inspired on Create a Smile blog and join us: you can win a 25€ gift certificate for the shop!

In seguito ho ritagliato tutto e fustellato un cerchio da del vellum. Ho scelto la fustella "hello" dal set Cool Cuts Tiny Sentiments set, che ho utilizzato su del cartoncino oro che ho a sua volta incollato su dela cartoncino nero. Lasciatevi ispirare sul blog di Create a Smile e unisciti a noi: puoi vincere un coupon da 25€ per lo shop!

You May Also Like

0 commenti