All Holidays - Crackerbox & So Suzy Stamps challenge


Hello stampers! Today I'm back with a Christmas card that I made for the new Crackerbox & So Suzy Stamps challenge, as the theme is "All Holidays"!



Ciao a tutti! Oggi sono qui con una card natalizia che ho realizzata per la nuova sfida sul blog di Crackerbox & So Suzy Stamps, che vede come tema "All Holidays"!


I used one of my current favorite technique: repeated stamping for backgrounds. This time I chose a little candy cane stamp and a dark grey cardstock, since I love how prismacolor pencils look on dark surfaces.

Ho utilizzato una delle mie (attuali) tecniche preferite: la timbrata ripetuta per sfondi personalizzati. Questa volta ho scelto il piccolo timbro con il bastoncino di zucchero e del cartoncino grigio scuro, visto che adoro l'effetto delle matite prismacolor sulle superfici scure.



First I stamped the candy cane trying to follow a sort of pattern with Versamark ink, I covered everything with white embossing powder and then heat embossed.

Quindi ho timbrato il bastoncino di zucchero cercando di seguire un motivo con dell'inchiostro Versamark, ho coperto tutto con della polvere bianca e ho embossato a caldo.



Then I coloured every candy cane using a couple of shades for each color.

Poi ho colorato ciascun bastoncino utilizzando un paio di tinte per ogni colore.


Finally I cut the panel in a half, adding two short strips of light grey cardstock in between. I placed the sentiment on a white cardbase and stamped it in red with the MISTI tool.

Infine ho tagliato il pannello in diagonale, aggiungendo due strisce fini di cartoncino grigio. Ho posizionato l'augurio su una base bianca e timbrato con inchiostro rosso e MISTI.



And that's it! If you want to get inspired and enter the challenge, please visit the main blog post!

E questo è tutto! Se vuoi lasciarti ispirare e partecipare alla sfida, visita il blog di Crackerbox & So Suzy Stamps!

Supplies used:

Candy cane

You May Also Like

1 commenti

  1. I love the out of the box way of stamping on the gray and coloring the candy canes. The design with cutting it diagonally and laying it up is fantastic. Love the card.

    RispondiElimina