Soccer World Cup


Hello my friends! Today I'm sharing something different for Crackerbox Palace and So Suzy Stamps - not flower-related, I mean: a masculine card! I was inspired by the Soccer World Cup: even if Italy wasn't qualified, soccer is still particularly loved here. This little squared card is perfect for sportsmen and it looks so clean!

Ciao amici! Oggi vengo a mostrarvi una card diversa dal solito - ovvero, nulla di petaloso - per Crackerbox Palace e So Suzy Stamps: una card per maschietti! L'ispirazione è nata dai mondiali di calcio: anche se l'Italia non si è qualificata, le partite dei mondiali hanno sempre un forte ascendente (soprattutto sugli uomini)... e quindi una piccola card per uomini sportivi mi è parsa un'ottima idea!


To begin with, I stamped the soccer ball onto a piece of regular cardstock and I fussy cut. Then I die cut 2 circles and I blended them with Distress Inks: for the first one I used Brocken China Oxide and a cloudy homemade stencil, while I blended the second one with Twisted Citron and Forest Moss Distress Ink. Then I die cut the green circle with a grass border from Lawn Fawn.

Per cominciare, ho timbrato la pallone di calcio su del cartoncino bianco e l'ho ritagliato. Ho poi fustellato 2 cerchi, che ho poi trattato con i Distress: in uno ho abbinato uno stencil per nuvole a del Broken China Oxide, mentre sul secondo ho applicato del Twisted Citron e Forest Moss Distress Ink. Per finire, ho fustellato il cerchio verde con una bordatura a forma di prato.


I glued everything down and I added dimension with 3D foam adhesive and tape adhesive. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and I drew dash lines all around the edges.
Are you thinking of a man that loves soccer or sports in general? Crackerbox Palace and So Suzy Stamps are hosting a sale for the month of June: sports, father's day and guys stamps are 15% off!



Ho incollato il tutto e ho aggiunto un po' di tridimensionalità alternando biadesivo semplice e spessorato. Ho timbrato un sentiment su del cartoncino bianco e ho completato la card aggiungendo delle linee tratteggiate sui bordi.
State pensando ad un uomo che adora il calcio o gli sports in generale? Beh, Crackerbox Palace e So Suzy Stamps fanno al caso vostro: per tutto il mese di giugno i timbri a tema sports, festa del papà e maschili in generali sono scontati del 15%!

Supplies used:

Soccer ball


You May Also Like

0 commenti