Someone special


Hi everyone! Are you ready for some inspiration? Here we are with the new So Suzy Stamps theme and technique of the month:

Ciao a tutti! Siete pronte per nuove ispirazioni? Nuovo mese, nuovo tema - e tecnica - per So Suzy Stamps:


February is the Month of Love, so what about making a card for someone special? I thought about an engagement card, dreamy and glamour at the same time.
Let's see how I create this card... and where is the masking technique.

Febbraio è il mese dell'Amore, per cui non poteva essere altrimenti: una card per qualcuno di speciale. Ho pensato di creare una card di fidanzamento, allo stesso tempo romantica e glamour.
Vediamo come l'ho realizzata...e dove si nasconde la tecnica del masking.


First of all, I picked a piece of watercolor paper and a couple of Distress inks: Scattered Straw and Peacock Feathers. I smushed them down on my craft sheet and I added some water on top. Then I pressed my panel and moved it around. I made it dry and repeated the process until I was satisfied.

Prima di tutto, ho preso un foglio di carta acquarellabile e un paio di Distress inks: Scattered Straw e Peacock Feathers. Li ho premuti sul mio craft sheet e ho aggiunto un po' di acqua. Poi ho premuto il foglio acquarellabile sopra le macchie d'inchiostro e l'ho mosso più volte. L'ho fatto asciugare e ho ripetuto il procedimento finché non sono stata soddisfatta del risultato.


At this point I grabbed my Jo's Bubbles Clarity Stencil and I used it to create my own Bokeh Background. You can create your own masking paper by die cutting a bunch of circles of different sizes, but this stencil was just perfect. I took my white pigment ink pad and I blend it onto the panel, moving the stencil and choosing the best circle time after time.

A questo punto ho preso il mio Clarity Stencil Jo's Bubbles e l'ho usato per creare il mio personale sfondo con "effetto Bokeh". Potete creare anche la vostra maschera personalizzata fustellando un po' di cerchi di diverse dimensioni, ma questo stencil era già perfetto. Ho iniziato a tamponare dell'inchiostro bianco, muovendo lo stencil a piacimento e scegliendo di volta in volta il cerchio da utilizzare.


This is how it turned out: different circles, different sizes, different hues of white.

Questo è il risultato finale: diversi cerchi, diverse grandezze, diverse tonalità di bianco.


I left it aside to dry, then I inked the In Love stamp with some Stazon Jet Black ink and I add a few more circles on top. Then I added the Celebrate sentiment using the same ink.
I glued the front panel onto a piece of white card base and I added some Glitter Nuvo Crystal Drops!

Ho messo da parte il pannello per lasciarlo asciugare, poi ho timbrato la coppia In Love con dello Stazon nero, ho aggiunto altri cerchi bianchi e poi ho timbrato anche l'augurio Celebrate con lo stesso inchiostro. Ho incollato il pannello su del cartoncino bianco ed ho aggiunto un po' di Glitter Nuvo Crystal Drops!


I used some Glitter Honey Gold Nuvo Crystal Drops for the dress and the shoes, while I choose Glitter Aquatic Mist Nuvo Crystal Drops for some tiny dots.

Ho usato del Glitter Honey Gold Nuvo Crystal Drops per il vestito e le scarpe, mentre del Glitter Aquatic Mist Nuvo Crystal Drops per le piccole gocce sullo sfondo.


Did you hear? We're starting an amazing event: during the month of February we're partecipating to the Mirror Image Event, in close collaboration with The Ton Stamps and My Sweet Petunia! 
Oh yeah, the DTs will share card created with the Mirror Image Stamp from So Suzy Stamps as well as the MISTI tool from My Sweet Petunia!
Check out So Suzy Stamps Blog for more details!

Ma... avete sentito la novità? E' cominciato proprio oggi un eventi fighissimo: durante tutto il mese di febbraio parteciperemo al Mirror Image Event, in stretta collaborazione con The Ton Stamps e My Sweet Petunia!
Ebbene sì, i DTs coinvolti condivideranno card create con il Mirror Image Stamp di So Suzy Stamps e il MISTI di My Sweet Petunia!
Fatevi un giretto sul blog di So Suzy Stamps per ulteriori dettagli!




Supplies used:










You May Also Like

0 commenti