Valentine's day



Happy Valentine's Day!
This is the card I made for this occasion, very simple and made with stamps from The Ton.

I also joined the challenge that is running on The Ton blog: the theme is "Love" and I suddenly grabbed the "Hey Foxy" stampset!

Buon San Valentino!
Questa è la card che ho realizzzato per l'occasione, molto semplice e realizzata con timbri The Ton.
Ho anche partecipato alla sfida mensile ancora in corso sul blog di The Ton: il tema è "Love" e ho subito pensato e preso il set "Hey Foxy"!


I stamped two foxes that watch each other, fussy cut and coloured them with promarker pens.
For the background, I used a woodgrain stencil from Tim Holtz, sponging it onto a piece of white cardstock with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
Then I die cut a little heart from a piece of red cardstock and I heat embossed the sentiment - from "Hey Foxy" stampset as well - with white embossing powder onto a strip of black cardstock.

Ho timbrato le due volpine che si guardano a vicenda, le ho ritagliate e le ho colorate con i promarkers. Per lo sfondo, ho usato lo stencil di Tim Holtz che imita la corteccia e ho utilizzato del Vintage Photo per trasferire la trama su un cartoncino bianco.
Poi ho fustellato un piccolo cuore da del cartoncino rosso e ho embossato l'augurio - sempre dal set "Hey Foxy" - con della polvere bianca su una striscia di cartoncino nero.


I sticked all of them onto a black card base, adding a strip of red cardstock on one side. For the foxes I used foam tape for giving more dimension.

Ho incollato il tutto su una base di cartoncino nero, aggiungendo una piccola fascia di cartoncino rosso su un lato. Per le volpi ho utilizzato del nastro gommato per dare un effetto tridimensionale.

Crazy little thing called "love"... isn't it?

You May Also Like

6 commenti

  1. Perfect card for Valentine day!! I love it :D

    RispondiElimina
  2. What a sweet and lovely Valentine's day card! Awesome coloring!!! And I love the layout! Thank you so much for joining us at The Ton Challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  3. How cute!! Thank you so much for joining us at The Ton Challenge!

    RispondiElimina