The sky is the limit



Hi stampers! Today I'm sharing a card for So Suzy Stamps using again the Girl with Balloons stamp: I'm an art historian and I can just love this image.
Do you remember how I used the Girl with Balloons stamp? My previous post is here.
The card I'm showing you today has a different look: I really wanted to create a sunset background inspired by this video from Lawn Fawn. I notice that Olesya had a similar idea few days ago!

Ciao timbrine! Anche oggi vi presento una card per So Suzy Stamps che vede come protagonista il timbro Girl with Balloons: la storica dell'arte che è in me non poteva non apprezzarlo. Vi ricordate come ho utilizzato il timbro qualche settimana fa? Potete recuperare guardando qui.
La card che vi faccio vedere oggi ha un aspetto diverso: avevo proprio voglia di provare a creare uno sfondo che riproponesse il tramonto, ispirata da questo video targato Lawn Fawn. Ed ho notato che Olesya ha avuto un'idea simile qualche giorno fa!


First of all, I die cut a piece of watercolour paper and I sponged it with a bunch of Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves and Chipped Sapphire
Then I sprinkled some water drops with a big brush and I picked up some colour with a dry cloth: Distress Inks react with water and I really like how the background turned out.

Prima di tutto ho tagliato un foglio di carta acquarellabile con una fustella rettangolare, dopodiché ho applicato una serie di distress inks, dal più chiaro al più scuro, con il classico movimento rotatorio del blending tool: Antique Linen, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves e Chipped Sapphire.
Poi ho spruzzato qualche goccia d'acqua, ottenuta picchiettando un pennello, e ho sottratto del colore passando un panno asciutto. L'effetto finale mi è piaciuto moltissimo.


At this point I stamped the sweet girl as if she was blowing in the wind, I added the beautiful Never Stop sentiment at the bottom of the card and I sticked the front panel onto a piece of white cardstock.
This is the card for today, perfect for people who love exploring and dreaming. A sort of Peter Pan, or maybe Mary Poppins.

A questo punto ho stampato la ragazza come se stesse volando spinta dal vento, ed ho aggiunto la bellissima scritta Never stop in basso. Infine ho incollato il pannello su del cartoncino bianco che ho usato come base della card.
Si tratta di un biglietto perfetto per le persone che amano esplorare e sognare. Un poco Peter Pan, un poco Mary Poppins.


I have also a very important news for you: 


So Suzy Stamps is retiring a lot of cute stamps and they are 30% off! You can find the list of supplies here.
Thank you for stopping by!

So Suzy Stamps sta ritirando moltissimi timbri che sono scontati del 30%! Trovate la lista dei prodotti scontati qui.
Grazie per esservi fermate!


Supplies used:



You May Also Like

0 commenti