Watercolor flowers



Hello everyone! Today I'm back on So Suzy Stamps blog with a new card that I created using several So Suzy Stamps supplies (all the stamps are listed below).
I started out by stamping 3 Line Flowers with some Versamark Ink over a piece of watercolor paper. I covered them with white embossing powder and heat set them. In fact I managed to colour the images with a couple of Lyra Hi Quality Art Pens: they reacted with water, giving a watercolored look to the flowers. 

Ciao a tutti! Sono nuovamente protagonista sul blog di So Suzy Stamps con questa nuova card che ho creato usando diversi timbri di So Suzy (che sono tutti elencati in basso).
Ho cominciato stampando 3 Line Flowers con del Versarmark su del cartoncino per acquarelli. Ho ricoperto le timbrate con la polvere bianca e ho embossato con la pistola di calore. Infatti volevo testare un paio di Lyra Hi Quality Art Pens: si tratta di pennarelli che reagiscono con l'acqua, dando un effetto acquerellato ai fiori.


I let them dry, then I sprinkled some water drops on the flowers with a brush and I picked up some colour with a dry cloth. I added some details with my white gel pen and I fussy cut them. 
Next I created my background: I chose some craft paper and I stamped the herb again and again using some Lawn Fawn Yeti Ink.

Li ho lasciati asciugare, dopodiché ho spruzzato delle gocce d'acqua sui fiori: il colore si riattiva a contatto con l'acqua, tanto che viene assorbito da un panno asciutto. Ho aggiunto qualche dettaglio con la penna bianca e poi li ho ritagliati.
Successivamente ho creato lo sfondo: ho scelto del cartoncino craft e ho stampato il fogliame più e più volte con del Pigment Ink bianco.


Then I took a large strip of brown cardstock, I fixed the flowers and I added the sentiment "Be what you want to be" right down the unusual blue flower. I used white embossing powder again, in order to make the sentiment stand out.

Poi ho ritagliato una striscia di cartoncino marrone, ho incollato i fiori ed ho aggiunto l'augurio "Be what you want to be" subito al di sotto dell'originale fiore blu. Ho usato di nuovo della polvere bianca, con l'intento di far risaltare la scritta.


I finished my card by fixing the brown strip on the craft paper. Then I glued down the panel on a piece of white paper and finally on a top folding card. 
In this close up photo I hope you can also see the shine of the Wink of Stella Clear Pen on the petals.

Ho finito la card incollando la striscia marrone sul cartoncino craft. Ho fissato il pannello su un foglio bianco e il tutto sulla base della card.
In questa foto spero che riusciate a vedere la brillantezza del Wink of Stella sui petali dei fiori.


The Floral and Foliage Stamps by So Suzy are really the best: you can use them both for graphic background and colorful critters.

La sezione Fiori e Fogliame di So Suzy è davvero il meglio: si possono usare entrambi sia per sfondi grafici sia per ritagliarli e colorarli.

Here is the list of all the stamps I used:



You May Also Like

0 commenti