Tweet, tweet!



Hello guys! I'm happy to say I'm staying in Some Odd Girl DT this year...yay! Thank you Kristy for the opportunity. Today's card is between Winter and Spring, since I put the tweeting bird digi stamp by Some Odd Girl on a snowy background. After printing it on a piece of white cardstock, I colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut.

Ciao a tutti! Sono felice di annunciare che starò nel DT di Some Odd Girl anche quest'anno...yay! Grazie mille Kristy per questa opportunità. La card di oggi si posiziona tra l'inverno e la primavera, visto che ho posizionato l'uccellino cinguettante di Some Odd Girl su uno sfondo innevato. Dopo averlo timbrato su del cartoncino bianco, l'ho colorato con i pennarelli ad alcohol e l'ho ritagliato.


For the background I used an old stencil with trees and blended Tattered Rose and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks. I added some white dots here and there as if it was snowing and I stamped a sentiment at the bottom that says "Only the dreamer can fly".

Per lo sfondo ho utilizzato un vecchio stencil con alberi e ho sfumato con gli inchiostri Distress Tattered Rose e Picked Raspberry. Ho aggiunto qualche puntino bianco qua e là come se stesse nevicando e ho timbrato l'augurio in basso.

You May Also Like

0 commenti