Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Hello Coffee Lovers! Once again Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps is super sponsor for the Spring and Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - so here I am with a coffee card inspired by Harry Potter Saga. In fact the idea was creating an Harry Potter face on the Coffee Cup Heart while is pronouncing a magical formula.


Ciao a tutti! Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps è super sponsor del Coffee Lovers Blog Hop anche quest'anno - per cui eccomi qui a realizzare una card a tema ispirata alla saga di Harry Potter. Infatti l'idea era quella di ricreare le sembianze di Harry Potter sulla tazza di caffé, mentre pronuncia una formula magica.


First of all I stamped the Coffee Cup Heart with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, masking a couple of details.

Prima di tutto ho timbrato la tazza con del Memento nero, mascherando un paio di dettagli.


Then I coloured the image and I added the glasses and the lightnening bolt

Poi ho colorato l'immagino e ho aggiunto gli occhiali e la caratteristica cicatrice.


I picked a piece of watercolor paper and I smashed some Walnut Stain Distress Oxide Ink on it, in order to get the idea of the coffee stains. I die cut some letters to combine them with the Expecto Patronum sentiment.

Ho preso della carta acquerellabile e ho cominciato a lavorarla con del Distress Oxide Walnut Stain, così da rendere l'idea delle macchie di caffé. Ho fustellato delle lettere per usarle in combinazione con la scritta Expecto Patronum.


I added the wand and some glossy accents on the glasses, and I stamped the sentiment too.

Ho aggiunto la bacchetta magica e dei glossy accents sulle lenti, e ho timbrato anche la scritta.



As I didn't like the final look of the cup, I added a scarf with the Gryffindor colors.

Visto che non mi piaceva molto il risultato finale, ho aggiunto una sciarpa con i colori dei Griffondoro.



Supplies used:

Wand

Glasses & Lightening Bolt set of 3

Coffee Cup Heart

Accio and Expecto Patronum - set of 2

You May Also Like

4 commenti