Dream. Live.


Hello stampers! When my mojo is not collaborating, I usually focus on a couple of techniques: coloring or heat embossing. Today I went for an elegant and embossed background for Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps without any coloring, just a little bit of ink blending.

Ciao a tutti! Quando l'ispirazione non collabora, di solito mi focalizzo su un paio di tecniche: colorare o embossare. Oggi ho scelto di realizzare una card elegante con uno sfondo embossato per Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps senza alcuna colorazione, solo dell'inchiostro sui lati.


First I took a piece of lilac cardstock, because I wanted to match Shaded Lilac Distress Ink with the cardbase. Then I stamped the Skeleton Leaf 1 with Versamark Ink, trying to build up a pattern. I covered everything with silver embossing powder and heat embossed.

Prima di tutto ho preso un cartoncino lillà, perché l'idea era quella di abbinarci l'inchiostro Shaded Lilac. Poi ho timbrato il timbro Skeleton Leaf 1 con del Versamark, cercando di costruire un pattern. Ho coperto il tutto con della polvere da embossing argento


In order to add some dimension, I blended the edges of the cardstock with Shaded Lilac Distress Ink.

Per aggiungere un po' di effetto rilievo, ho applicato ai bordi l'inchiostro Shaded Lilac.


Finally I stamped the Dream Live sentiment on black cardstock, I cut it in a half and I glued it down with some foam tape.

Infine ho timbrato la scritta Dream Live su del cartoncino nero, l'ho diviso in due e ho incollato entrambi i pezzi con del nastro gommato.


As finishing touches, I added some clear sequins and Liquid Pearls. I adhered the front panel on a black cardbase and traced some dash lines all around the edges.

Come tocco finale, ho aggiunto dei sequins trasparenti e del Liquid Pearl. Ho incollato il pannello frontale su una base nera e ho tracciato una linea tratteggiata tutto intorno ai bordi.


Supplies used:

Skeleton Leaf 1
Dream Live

You May Also Like

0 commenti