Celebration - Create a Smile Challenge


Hello everyone! This is a bittersweet post, since it's the last one as Create a Smile Challenge DT member. It was a great experience, the team was wonderful and unique, the stamps are beautiful and the challenge were always great! I'll miss all of this. By the way, the theme of this challenge is "Celebration", so I thought of an Holiday card with the adorable snowmen from the Clear Secret Ingredient stampset:

Ciao a tutti! Questo è un post dal sapore dolce e amaro, visto che si tratta del mio ultimo come membro del Challenge Team di Create a Smile Stamps. E' stata una bellissima esperienza, la squadra è stata portentosa e unica, i timbri sono bellissime e le sfide sempre... sfidanti! Mi mancherà tutto questo. Al di là di tutto, il tema di questa challenge è "Celebration", per cui ho pensato di realizzare una card natalizia con gli adorabili pupazzi di neve dal set Clear Secret Ingredient:

I started by ink blending a piece of watercolor paper with Shaded Lilac and Salty Ocean Distress Inks, I let it dry and I sprinkled it with water. When it dried completely, I heat embossed the sweetest sentiment also from the same stampset in white.

Ho cominciato sfumando della carta acquerellabile con i Distress Inks Shaded Lilac e Salty Ocean, l'ho lasciato asciugare e l'ho spruzzato con dell'acqua. Quando il tutto è completamente asciugato, ho embossato il più dolce augurio presente nello stesso set in bianco.


Then I stamped the two cooking snowmen with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, I coloured them with alcool markers and fussy cut. I also stamped the bowl full of hearts - how adorable!

In seguito ho timbrato i due pupazzi cuochi con del Memento nero, li ho colorati con i pennarelli ad alcool e ritagliati. Ho anche timbrato la ciotola piena di cuori - è davvero adorabile!


Then I glued everything down with some foam tape and I added one of the trees from the Clear Oh Christmas Tree stampset. You can join us here and try to win a 25€ gift certificate to Create a Smile shop! 
I want to say a BIG thank you to Christine, Ale and all this little and sweet Create a Smile family. I love you and I'll keeping on joining (and enjoying) your challenges.
Merry Christmas to you all!

Poi ho incollato il tutto con del nastro gommato ed ho aggiunto uno dei due alberi dal set Clear Oh Christmas Tree. Potete partecipare qui e provare a vincere una gift card del valore di 25€ per lo shop di Create a Smile!
Voglio davvero ringraziare di cuore Christine, Ale e tutta la piccola e dolce famiglia di Create a Smile. Vi voglio bene e continuerò ad unirmi (e a divertirmi) alle vostre challenge.
Buon Natale a tutti!

You May Also Like

0 commenti