Cinnamon and Bunnies

 

Hello my friends! Today I'm showing you a card with my very first CCDesign digi stamp, Cinnamon and Bunnies, available at Whimsy Stamps. Easter is near and this image really inspired me! I printed it on white cardstock, colored it with alcohol markers and then added some details with Prismacolor pencils.

Ciao amici! Oggi vorrei mostrarvi una card realizzata con il mio primissimo timbro digitale Cinnamon and Bunnies di CCDesigns, disponibile sul sito di Whimsy Stamps. Pasqua si sta avvicinando e questa immagine mi ha davvero ispirato! L'ho timbrata su del cartoncino bianco, colorata con i pennarelli ad alcol ed ho poi aggiunto qualche dettaglio con le matite colorate Prismacolor.


I finally traced a line for the ground and stamped a sentiment at the bottom of the panel. Next I framed it with a strip of red cardstock and glued everything on a blue panel. This is just so sweet!

Ho tracciato una linea per il terreno e ho timbrato una scritta nella parte bassa del pannello frontale. L'ho mattato con del cartoncino rosso e ho incollato il tutto su un pannello azzurro. La trovo davvero dolce come card!

You May Also Like

2 commenti

  1. Beyond adorable Giada! I LOVE this gorgeous card hun, Cinnamon is one of my favourite characters from Rustic Sugar. LOVE this sweet creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Wendy! I love Cinnamon too, I think I'm going to collect all her digi :D

      Elimina