Waiting Mermaid Mae



Hello there! It's Mermay and so I had to color a mermaid - in particular, the Waiting Mermaid Mae digi stamp by Some Odd Girl. First of all, this month a lot of mermaids were designed and released - and I shared a couple of cards on Instagram too. As I'm still in the Mermay mood, I'm keeping on creating cards with different mermaids.

Ciao a tutti! E' Mermay e quindi mi sono sentita spronata a colorare una sirenetta - in particolare, il digi Waiting Mermaid Mae di Some Odd Girl. Prima di tutto, questo mese sono state rilasciate un po' di sirenette - e ho condiviso un paio di card su Instagram. Visto che sono ancora nel mood, penso di continuare a creare card utilizzando diverse sirenette. 


Today it's Waiting Mermaid Mae turn: I printed her on white cardstock, colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut. I decided to match her on a piece of watercolored paper where I put some Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide with the ink smooshing technique. For my cardbase I chose a piece of brown cardstock, on which I stamped a little shell multiple times.

Oggi è appunto il turno di Wainting Mermaid Mae: l'ho stampata su del cartoncino bianco, colorata con pennarelli ad alcohol e ritagliata. Ho deciso di abbinare del cartoncino acquerellabile che avevo "sporcato" con il Distress Oxide Crackerd Pistachio grazie alla tecnica ink smooshing. Per la mia base ho scelto del cartoncino marrone, su cui ho timbrato più volte una piccola conchiglia.


One of my favorite touches is adding some shining dots on the tail of the mermaids with a gel pen! To make Mae pop even more, I glued her down with foam tape.

Uno dei miei tocchi finali preferiti consiste nell'aggiungere qualche scintillio sulla coda delle sirenette con della penna gel. Per far risaltare Mae ancora di più, l'ho incollata sulla base con del nastro adesivo.

You May Also Like

0 commenti