Wine tag "Vin Rouge"


Hi there! Today I created something different for So Suzy Stamps: a wine tag! This is the perfect add-on for a gifted bottle of wine. I already had a die cut for the tag structure - but you only need a trimmer and a circle die to recreate this.

Ciao a tutti! Oggi ho creato qualcosa di diverso per So Suzy Stamps: una tag per il vino! Si tratta della perfetta rifinitura per una bottiglia di vino che regaliamo ad amici o parenti. Io già avevo una fustella per la struttura della tag, ma è semplice da ricreare con taglierina e fustella a cerchio.


Then I stamped my images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink: I chose the bottle, the glass and the wine grapes. I coloured them with promarker pens and I fussy cut. I also added "Vin Rouge" to the bottle. At this point the only things left to do were stamping the sentiment and fixing the images and the tag with a bit of adhesive.

In seguito ho timbrato le mie immagini con dell'inchiostro Memento: ho scelto la bottiglia, il bicchiere e il grappolo d'uva. Ho colorato il tutto con i promarker ed ho ritagliato. Ho anche aggiunto "Vin Rouge" sull'etichetta della bottiglia. A questo punto le uniche cose rimaste da fare sono state timbrare l'augurio e incollare il tutto sulla tag.


For the bunch of grapes I decided to use foam adhesive. This is really quick and easy to create - even for a last minute invitation!

Per quel che riguarda il grappolo d'uva, ho deciso di usare del nastro gommato. Si tratta di una tag veramente semplice e veloce - anche per un'invito dell'ultimo minuto!


Supplies used:

Wine Bottle

Wine grapes

Wine Bottle names set
Wine Glass
Let's celebrate

You May Also Like

0 commenti