Morning glory


Hello there! Any romantic here? Me too! Today I used the Morning glory set designed by Olesya for So Suzy Stamps in order to make a card with a ton of flowers.

Buongiorno! Qualche persona romantica nei dintorni? Io sono tra queste! Oggi ho utilizzato il set "morning glory" disegnato da Olesya per So Suzy Stamps per realizzare una card con moltissimi fiori.


First I stamped a bunch of flowers - 2 or 3 per kind and some extra leaves. I coloured each of them with two shades of promarkers, adding some white dots with a gel pen. Then I fussy cut everything.

Anzitutto ho timbrato un sacco di fiori - 2 o 3 per tipo, nonché qualche foglia extra. Ho colorato ciascuno di loro con due tonalità di promarkers, aggiungendo puntini bianchi con una penna gel. Poi ho ritagliato tutto.


At this point I placed all the flowers around an oval die for choosing where to put every image. When I was satisfied with the result, I fixed them with glue and foam adhesive. I added more dots all around and I die cut a sentiment that says "best wishes" in Italian.

A questo punto ho collocato tutti i fiori intorno ad una fustella ovale che mi ha aiutato a scegliere dove collocare ogni immagine. Una volta soddisfatta del risultato, ho fissato il tutto con della colla e del nastro gommato. Ho aggiunto più puntini bianchi tutti intorno ed ho fustellato l'augurio.


Giving dimension to die cut images is one of my favorite things to do on a card - and these flowers are really gorgeous! Just remember our free stamp for the month:

Dare rilievo alle immagini ritagliate è una delle cose che più amo fare - e questi fiori sono davvero bellissimi! Inoltre non dimenticatevi il timbro gratis di questo mese:



Supplies used:

Morning glory set

You May Also Like

0 commenti