Halloween with Witchy Toad

 


Hello everyone! I love critters and I really wanted to create something different this time, so I chose the new digi Witchy Toad by Whimsy Stamps in order to create a super funny Halloween card. I started by printing the image on a regular cardstock, then colored it with alcohol markers and fussy cut in detail.

Ciao a tutti! Adoro gli animaletti e desideravo creare qualcosa di diverso in questi giorni, per cui ho scelto il nuovo digi Witchy Toad di Whimsy Stamps al fine di creare una simpatica card di Halloween. Ho iniziato stampando l'immagine su del cartoncino bianco, l'ho colorata con i pennarelli ad alcohol e l'ho ritagliato fin nei minimi particolari.


I decided to put the toad on a ground, so I used the grass border from the Build-a-Fairy die set to create a stencil that I used to blend a black ground with Black Soot Distress Ink. For the background I decided to realize a distressed one with an halo at the center, using Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron and a bit of Black Soot Distress Inks on the edges only. I sprinkled some water droplets to create more interest.

Ho deciso di posizionare il ranocchio su un terreno di base, per cui ho utilizzato il bordo erboso del set di fustelle Build-a-fairy così da creare uno stencil che ho utilizzato per sfumare un terreno con del Distress Ink Black Soot. Ho deciso di realizzare uno sfondo con i Distress e con un focus al centro utilizzando Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron e un po' di Black Soot sul bordo. 


To finish it off, I die cut the letters that spell the "Boo" sentiment and I glued them at the top of the panel. I used both black and white cardstocks, which I put together by offsetting one on top of the other. Finally I added a bit of clear Wink of Stella on top of the letters and on the violet potion too.

Per concludere, ho fustellato le lettere che compongono la parola "Boo" e le ho incollate nella parte alta del pannello. Ho utilizzato sia il nero che il bianco, così da metterle insieme un pochino sfalsate per creare una sorta di ombra. Infine ho aggiunto un po' di Wink of Stella sulle lettere e sulla pozione viola.

You May Also Like

0 commenti