A dream is a wish...


... your heart makes. 
After few weeks, my crafty mojo is finally back! To celebrate this great event, I created this inspirational card with supplies by ModaScrap. I love their style, especially their sentiments- and this one says "Never stop believing in your dreams".

"I sogni son desideri di felicità".
Dopo qualche settimana di fermo, l'ispirazione è finalmente tornata a bussare alla mia porta! Per festeggiare questo lieto evento, ho deciso di realizzare una card che fosse positiva fonte di ispirazione, utilizzando timbri ModaScrap. Adoro il loro stile, in particolare i loro sentiment.


First I made my own background by blending 3 different shades of Distress Inks. I took up the idea of blending these specific inks by Kristina Werner: Tumbled Glass, Chipped Sapphire and Vintage Photo (the original choice was Ground Espresso). While I was blending these three on a piece of watercolor paper, I folded the paper by accident, so I decided to go ahed and wrinkled it again and again. Next I added some gold drops here and there.

Prima di tutto ho realizzato lo sfondo mettendo insieme 3 diverse sfumature di Distress Inks. Ho preso l'idea di utilizzare proprio questi 3 inchiostri da un video di Kristina Werner: Tumbled Glass, Chipped Sapphire e Vintage Photo (non possedendo l'inchiostro Ground Espresso). Mentre stavo sfumando questi tre colori, ho piegato per sbaglio un lembo della carta acquerellabile. Invece di buttare via tutto, ho continuato a piegare per dare un effetto stropicciato. Poi ho aggiunto un po' di gocce dorate.


Then I took a Christmas stampset and I masked the Christmas balls to have a couple of geometric shapes. I stamped them with Versamark ink and heat embossed in gold. I did the same for the sentiment.

In seguito ho preso un set di timbri natalizi e ho mascherato le palline di Natale per renderle delle semplici forme geometriche. Le ho timbrate con dell'inchiostro Versamark e le ho embossate con della polvere dorata. Ho fatto lo stesso con il sentiment.



I glued everything on a piece of warm yellow cardbase and that's it. I love the ethereal look of this card, perfect also for men!

Ho incollato il tutto su una base dal colore molto caldo e questo è tutto. Adoro l'aspetto etereo della card, che credo si adatti anche ad un destinatario maschile!

You May Also Like

0 commenti