Masculine card for handy-men


Hello crafters! Today I decided to create a masculine card, which is always a challenge for me. My goal was to avoid vintage or steampunk cards, using something colorful but still "masculine". Since my father is a sort of "Mr. Fix-it", I chose a bunch of stamps from So Suzy Stamps and a color palette made of red, grey and a bit of brown.

Buongiorno a tutti! Oggi vi presento una card maschile, che per me è sempre una sfida. Il mio obiettivo è stato quello di evitare i classici layout vintage o steampunk, utilizzando qualcosa di colorato, ma pur sempre maschile. Visto che mio padre è una sorta di "Mr. Aggiustatutto", mi sono ispirata a lui e ho scelto un po' di timbri di So Suzy Stamps che ho colorato seguendo una precisa palette di colori (rosso, grigio, marrone).


First I stamped all my images on a piece of white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Then I coloured all of them with my promarkers focusing on the color palette I had in mind, and fussy cut.

Prima di tutto ho timbrato le immagini su del cartoncino bianco con il Memento nero. Poi le ho colorate tutte con i promarkers, concentrandomi sulla palette di colori che avevo in mente, e le ho ritagliate.


Next I took some of the smallest stamps and I arranged them onto a piece of grey cardstock. I stamped them multiple times with Memento "London Fog" Ink to achieve a tone-on-tone effect for my background.

In seguito ho scelto alcuni dei timbri più piccoli e li ho disposti su una base di cartoncino grigio. Ho timbrato le immagini più volte con del Memento "London Fog" per dare un effetto tono-su-tono al mio sfondo.


At this point I only had to stamp my sentiment onto the saw and fix all my images on the front panel with a bit of foam adhesive. To add more interest, I covered the black words with a layer of gelly roll pen. The foam is perfect for giving dimension to the tools of the card:

A questo punto ho solo dovuto timbrare il mio augurio sulla sega e ho incollato tutte le immagini sul pannello grigio, utilizzando dell'adesivo spessorato. Come tocco finale, ho ripassato le parole con la penna gel nera. Il nastro gommato è perfetto per dare tridimensionalità ai diversi attrezzi della card:


Check out the category "masculine" in So Suzy Shop...and remember: "Get Well" stamps are 15% off during the month of January - and the stamp designed by Terri is free!

Date un'occhiata alla categoria "masculine" nello shop di So Suzy Stamps...e ricordate: i timbri "Get Well" sono scontati del 15% per tutto il mese di gennaio - ed il timbro disegnato da Terri è gratis!


Supplies used:

Hammer, Bent nail & Nail


Saw

Mr. Fix-It

Screwdriver & Screw set

Tool box

You May Also Like

0 commenti