A good frog


Hello everybody! Today I was looking through my stash and saw this cute frog with a dreamy face from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. I thought to create a unique card, as if the frog was waiting for a girl to go out with.

Ciao a tutti! Oggi stavo dando un'occhiata ai miei timbri e ho visto questa rana con la faccia sognante di Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. Ho pensato di realizzare una card originale, come se la rana stesse aspettando la ragazza con cui uscire.



First of all I stamped the sweet frog and the car onto a piece of white paper, colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut. I added a piece of vellum behind the windscreen of the car.

Prima di tutto ho timbrato la rana e la macchina su del cartoncino bianco, ho colorato con i pennarelli ad alcohol e ho ritagliato il tutto. Ho anche aggiunto del vellum dietro il parabrezza della macchina.



I grabbed a piece of watercolor paper and put a bit of watercolors splashes here and there. I matched it with a kraft cardstock as card base.

Ho preso del cartoncino acquerellabile e l'ho macchiato con dell'acquarello blu, lasciando qualche goccia qua e là. Ho poi abbinato il tutto al cartoncino color kraft.



Finally I stamped the perfect sentiment for the sweet frog and that's all: a romantic card with a bit of irony and without any hearts!

Infine ho timbrato un augurio che sta bene insieme alla ranocchia... e questo è tutto: una card romantica, con un pizzico di ironia e senza alcun cuoricino!



I added some extra touches with a white gel pen.

Ho aggiunto qualche dettaglio extra con una penna gel bianca.


This frog and all the animals by Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps are on sale until the end of the month:




Supplies used:

Frog Prince
Frog being sweet
Olesya's Car

You May Also Like

0 commenti