Happy Easter


Hello crafters! Today I have no card for you, since I decided to create a little Easter treat bag with the funny egg with feet stamp from So Suzy Stamps. I also found out that, if you don't like the feet, you could just cut them off and use only the egg... or both of them, like I did here.

Buongiorno a tutti! Oggi non ho card per voi, dato che ho deciso di realizzare una piccola scatolina per la Pasqua, con protagonisti i simpatici ovetti con i piedi di So Suzy Stamps. Tra l'altro, se non vi piacciono i piedi, potete giusto tagliarli via e usare solo l'ovetto... o entrambe le varianti, come ho fatto qui.


First I stamped tree eggs onto a piece of regular cardstock with Antique Linen Distress Ink, in order to do some no-line coloring with Promarker pens. I decided to keep the coloring very simple, avoiding all the decorations of the eggs, but I liked the lines that you can see underneath. I cut off the feet of two eggs and I added some extra details with the white gel pen.

Prima di tutto ho timbrato tre ovetti su del cartoncino bianco con il Distress Ink Antique Linen, così da sfruttare la colorazione no-line con i Promarker. Ho deciso di mantenermi semplice, evitando tutte le decorazioni presenti sulle uova. Mi è piaciuto però l'effetto vedo-non-vedo delle linee al di sotto della colorazione. Ho tagliato via i piedi di due uova e ho aggiunto dei dettagli con la penna bianca.


At this point I die cut and assembled a treat bag using kraft cardstock.

A questo punto ho fustellato e assemblato una scatolina realizzata con del cartoncino kraft.


Then I die cut a white grass with the border die from Lawn Fawn and I fixed it to all the sides of the bag.

Poi ho fustellato un bordo d'erba con la fustella Lawn Fawn, incollandola su tutti i lati.


Finally I glued the three eggs - only one had its feet. This is a cute treat bag for chocolates, candies and other goodies. Until the end of the month Floral Stamps are on sale at So Suzy Stamps shop, check them out!

Infine ho incollato i tre ovetti - ed uno solo di questi ha i piedini. Questa è proprio una carinissima scatoletta per cioccolatini, caramelle e altre amenità! E ricordate che fino alla fine del mese i timbri floreali sono in saldo nello shop di So Suzy, date un'occhiata!

Supplies used:

Egg with Feet

You May Also Like

0 commenti