Up in the air

 

Hi stampers! As I wrote in my previous post, I decided to join the MFT Card Design Superstar Contest. For my second entry in the "Innovation Master" category, I create this interactive card - actually my first pop up slider card - using no dies and MFT supplies only.

Ciao creative! Come ho scritto nell'ultimo post, ho deciso di partecipare alla sfida targata MFT. La mia seconda proposta, che riguarda la categoria "Innovation Master", è una card interattiva - la mia primissima pop up slider card -, creata senza fustella alcuna e con soli prodotti MFT.


I built my own background by using heat embossing and Broken China Distress Oxide. I created all the different parts of the base by hand, fussy cutting all the pieces.

Ho costruito lo sfondo con l'embossing a caldo e il Distress Oxide "Broken China". Ho ritagliato tutte le diverse parti della base a mano, prendendo le misure.


I picked up the Up in the Air stampset, I stamped and coloured the air balloons, a bunch of houses and some trees with promarkers. I arranged my scene and I added a ribbon and the wreath made of hearts at the top of the main panel. This is how it looks when it's "opened":

Ho scelto il set Up in the Air, ho timbrato e colorato le tre mongolfiere, un po' di case e qualche alberello con i miei inseparabili promarker. Ho disposto e incollato tutti gli elementi e ho aggiunto un nastro all'estremità - nonché una ghirlanda di cuori, proprio in cima. Ecco la card "aperta":



I really like how the card turned out, so I'm thinking of creating some more - probably for the Holiday Season!

Sono soddisfattissima del risultato, già sto pensando di riproporla - probabilmente per il Natale!

You May Also Like

0 commenti