Chorus of Angels


Hi guys! Here I am with my second card as Guest Designer for Craftin Desert Divas! As I already wrote here, I'm using the magical Angel Kisses stampset again and again: 

Ciao a tutti! Eccomi qui con la seconda card come Guest Designer per Crafin Desert Divas! Come ho già scritto qui, continuerò ad usare il magico set Angel Kisses:


In this case, I built a cluster of Angels all around a circle, singing and sending prayers. For making this card I used a lot of masking, so that it's almost a one-layer card. I choose the Angel that is singing aloud, I stamped it multiple times and then I coloured all the images in the same way.

Questa volta, ho messo insieme un bel gruppo di angioletti tutti intorno ad un cerchio centrale, mentre cantano e pregano. Per creare questa card ho utilizzato moltissimo la tecnica del masking, così da ottenere una quasi one-layer card. Ho scelto l'angioletto che sta cantando ad alta voce, l'ho stampato più volte e poi li ho colorati tutti nello stesso modo.


According to the soft color palette I used for the Angels, I decided to bring some color to the background by adding a bit of Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink. As final touches, I stamped some musical notes all around with the same ink for a tone-on-tone effect. 
See you in a couple of days for my last projects with CDD supplies!

Seguendo la palette di colori piuttosto leggera ed eterea che ho utilizzato per gli angioletti, ho deciso di aggiungere del colore allo sfondo sfumando con mano leggera del Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink. Come tocchi finali, ho timbrato qualche nota musicale tutto intorno, sempre con lo stesso inchiostro, per ottenere un effetto tono su tono.
Ci vediamo presto per i miei ultimi progetti targati CDD!

You May Also Like

0 commenti