Watercolored tags for amazing people


Hello my friends! Here I am with a bunch of romantic tags dedicated to some amazing friends of mine. So Suzy Stamps has new owners, and I want to welcome Vicky and thank Suzy with these handmade tags using So Suzy Stamps supplies only.
I had this Rose Bloom stamp in my stash and I really wanted to use it in order to improve my no-line coloring with watercolors.

Cari amici, oggi vi presento tre romantiche tag che vorrei dedicare a alcune fantastiche amiche. So Suzy Stamps ha dei nuovi proprietari, per cui vorrei dare il benvenuto a Vicky e ringraziare allo stesso tempo Suzanne con queste tag, realizzate utilizzando solo articoli di So Suzy Stamps.
Era da un po' che avevo il timbro Rose Bloom e volevo usarlo per migliorare la mia tecnica di colorazione "no-line" con gli acquerelli.


I cut out a piece of watercolor paper as a tag and I used my MISTI to press down the Rose Bloom stamp with Antique Linen Distress Ink. This is a light shade of color and you will not see it after the coloring!

Ho ritagliato delle tag da un foglio di carta acquerellabile e ho usato il MISTI per timbrare il Rose Bloom con il Distress Ink Antique Linen.


Once it dried, I picked up Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Inks and I used them as watercolors. I also stamped another rose on a piece of scratch paper, so that I could see the petals and the shadows during the coloring process. Then I started to add color, trying to give dimension to each petal.

Una volta asciutto, ho preso i Distress Inks Antique Linen e Vintage Photo e li ho utilizzati come acquerelli. Ho anche timbrato un'altra rosa su un foglio di brutta, così da poter vedere i petali e le ombre durante la colorazione. Poi ho cominciato a colorare, cercando di dare tridimensionalità a ogni petalo.


I did the same thing with the leaves, which I colored in Antique Linen. Then I added some little spots of Vintage Photo just tapping a brush, the sentiment You're Amazing and a bit of twine.

Ho fatto la stessa cosa con le foglie, che ho invece colorato in Antique Linen. Poi ho aggiunto delle piccole macchie di Vintage Photo tamburellando su un pennello intriso di colore, la scritta You're Amazing e un po' di twine.


These are 3 tags I made using the same technique but different shades of Distress Inks (Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves and Vintage Photo).

Queste sono tre tag che ho realizzato con la stessa tecnica ma con diverse tinte di Distress Inks (Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves e Vintage Photo).


I really like this technique and this Rose Bloom stamp just makes it easier because the shadows are drawn. A tag is perfect if you want to watercolor something without spending too much time!
Don't forget that we're celebrating as well: FREE shipping (international included) for orders over $25 USD - and some retired stamps will come back every friday!



Mi è davvero piaciuta questa tecnica e questo timbro Rose Bloom la rende molto più semplice, visto che ha le ombre già tracciate. Una tag è perfetta se vuoi acquarellare qualcosa senza spenderci troppo tempo!
Inoltre, fino al 20 aprile, spedizioni gratuite (anche internazionali) per ordini superiori a $25!


Supplies used:

Rose Bloom
You're Amazing


You May Also Like

2 commenti

  1. Giada, these tags are beautiful. I see no line water colouring everywhere and I love it so much but have yet to try it myself....I think today is going to be the day to "bite the bullet" and give it a try. You have inspired me! Thank you!

    RispondiElimina