I believe in me


Hello crafters! September is always a sort of New Year's Eve for me: children are going back to school, and so I am going back to work. I'm in a creative mood too, in fact I'm starting new projects and I'm also joining the "Daily Marker Challenge" day by day!
When I saw the Card Design Superstar Contest on MFT blog I said "why not?!"
I'm always looking around, admiring other talented cardmakers... but what about believing in me, this time?

Finalmente trovo il tempo per condividere con voi una nuova sfida. Ultimamente mi sento molto ispirata, comincio tantissimi nuovi progetti - finendone pochi, ma chi si ferma è perduto! -, riesco addirittura a star dietro alla "Daily Marker Challenge"... talvolta a discapito del blog.
Quando ho visto il Contest "Card Design Superstar" di MFT mi sono detta "Perché no?!"
Sono sempre alla ricerca di nuovi stimoli, mi perdo nei dettagli dei progetti di altre cardmakers, cerco di studiarne le tecniche adattandole al mio stile... ma perché non credere in me stessa, una volta tanto?


Finally I decided to partecipate twice. My first entry is for the "Clean and Simple Genius" category, and in my opinion it means "less (embellishment) is more (white)". I decided to create an encouraging card, combining the trees and the yeti from the BB Beast Friends stampset with the stars from the BB Magical Unicorns.

Alla fine ho deciso di partecipare con due card. La prima è per la categoria "Clean and Simple Genius", che per me significa "meno (decorazione) è più (bianco)". Ho deciso di creare una card d'incoraggiamento, combinando un paio di set di MFT.


I chose pale colors - light greens, light roses and light greys -, adding a touch of interest to the background by using the Stencil Abstract with a couple of Distress Inks. In this way the two bright stars really pop! I added some clear Nuvo drops as final touches.

Ho scelto una palette di colori piuttosto chiara, tutta sui toni del verde, del grigio e del rosa. Ho reso lo sfondo più dinamico con uno stencil e un paio di Distress Inks. In questo modo le due stelle risaltano particolarmente! Ho aggiunto anche qualche piccola Nuvo drops come tocco finale.


I really love challenges and using only MFT products was difficult, but I had fun! And what I love most is an handmade card that describes how I feel.

Adoro le sfide e usare solo prodotti MFT è stato abbastanza difficile, ma decisamente divertente! Ed una delle cose che mi dà più soddisfazione è creare una card che descriva esattamente come mi sento.

You May Also Like

0 commenti