Autumn mood


Hi there! Here I am to share my new card for So Suzy Stamps: I made this one while it was raining and it seemed autumn to me.
So I wanted to incorporate the Bare Tree Tall stamp into a clean and simple card, pairing it with the beautiful quote by Lauren Bacall.

Buongiorno! Oggi voglio condividere con voi la mia nuova card per il blog di So Suzy Stamps: l'ho pensata e realizzata in un giorno di pioggia che profumava molto di autunno. Per cui ho voluto incorporare a tutti i costi il timbro Bare Tree Tall all'interno di una CAS card, sfruttando anche la bellissima citazione di Lauren Bacall.


I started by die cutting a bunch of small leaves from different cardstocks (red, yellow, orange, violet, bordeaux).

Ho cominciato fustellando un po' di piccole foglie di diverso colore.



Then I folded a piece of grey cardstock as my card base, I trimmed a strip of white and I glued it down onto the grey one.

In seguito ho piegato un cartoncino grigio come base per la card, ho tagliato una striscia di cartoncino bianco e l'ho incollato sulla base grigia.



I stamped both the tree and the quote stamps with black ink. At this point I only added the little leaves as if they were falling.

Ho timbrato sia l'albero sia la citazione con dell'inchiostro nero. A questo punto ho solo aggiunto le foglioline come se stessero cadendo.



Love these stamps and love the autumn mood!


Supplies used:





You May Also Like

0 commenti